Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Seasons never stay the same

I'm totally out of ideas how and what to say.
A thing like this, happens again and again.
The only different is, character changes year by year.
Who knows, who will be the next ?
Hmm.

I ain't the past few years girl anymore, as time goes by.
Emotion is not suitable to be the solution.
But what I'm trying to emphasize on is,
I wouldn't say any single word on an issue like this. 
Not blaming anyone on this.:)
You might be right, you might be wrong.
I might be right, I might be wrong too.
It happened, I was sad, or maybe I'm still.
Trying my best to let thing be.
I know, thing will slowly fade away, for sure.
Time is needed to think,
Time is needed to speak,
Time is needed to digest,
Time is needed to observe,
Time is needed to stay calm,
absolutely.

All the seasons never stay the same,
No matter how hard I've been trying for.

Maybe, Bruno Mars is right.

Happiness will find me, leave the unhappiness behind me.
Today my life begins.



*Hope everything goes fine as time goes by*

No comments:

Post a Comment