Friday, April 1, 2011

Live strong, life is cruel.
All we need is to look forward, forget bout the past, smile and walk away.
I committed myself into sixth form life.
I will be graduate soon, roughly 6 more months to go.
Honestly, I don't really score good on my subjects, not even my major.
Now, I started to worry. :(
I got lots of stuffs to do.
I got tonnes of books to read.
I got many people who surrounded me to take care with.
I got uncountable tests, quiz to sit for.
And the bloody hell thing is, I nearly forget how to breath.

I found my love, last year.
This is so surprised that, we are almost 5 months.
I love him, as much as out of your expectations.
I ain't the baby girl like what I was anymore.
Though, he's so important to me.
There are still some past tense that I couldn't get them off from my mind.
Maybe, I just can some to a conclusion that : 我其实很念旧。:)




No comments:

Post a Comment